Sunday, December 18, 2005

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

Well... well... the time has come for me to start up my blogger up again. I've been wanting to do this, but now that I have had a little push from an old friend... I have decided to start this machine up again. Don't get me wrong... this isn't going to be one of those sissy, "I like candy and ponies" blogs. This blog is going to be harder, better, faster, and stronger. THIS BLOG IS GOING TO BE KING.

Since my last post stuff has happened:
- Got Numark turntables.
- Still doing parkour.
- I do flips now.
- CPL.
- Movies.

I finally bought myself some turntables which I had been delaying for some time. They are really cool. I hook them up to my computer and use them with a program so I can spin MP3 files instead of having to go and buy those expensive imported 12inchers. I do have one vinyl record called "Super Duck Breaks." I have to say ... it's pretty phat.

I have been doing parkour for over a year now. I am pretty good at it. I have had offers from some independant film studios to be in a film of thiers. I'm loving it more than ever, most likely becuase its nice and cold... and I have been going downtown with my buddies to hit some hardcore stuff downthere. Urban... I love you.

As a part of my FSPK, I have persued learning how to do acrobatic flips of certian type. I can do a frontflip, wallflip, backflip, and wallspin (on the ground, because the gym and trampoline just don't count.) Shane might be able to whip my ass, but I'm crazy. Plus they are really really fun to do.... it just isn't too fun when I do a flip and then about a million people are like, "HOLY SHIT DO IT AGAIN ZOMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!" When that happens I wind up having to do it about 89ish times.

Somewhere between then and now I have grown into a liking of making short films and stuff. Turns out I'm really good at it. And I plan to use this skill to my advantage in winning some competitions for the school in this state wide computer technology competition. My current works can be found at
www.hosted.filefront.com/molgera.

The CPL or Cyberathlete Professional League tournements were being held all this past week at the Hyatt Regency Dallas hotel. The CPL is the world championships for all FPS or First Person Shooter video games. The most popular game, Counter-Strike 1.6, was won by sK gaming.... which was a bummer. I got alot of free shit there too...... amen FSIGS!

The whole week can be summed up by this cheap commercial ripoff:
- One Steelpad H5 gaming headset : $50 (Half-Price)
- 6 (free) $20 Steelpad T-shirts : $120
- 30 (free) Red Bull energy drinks : $60
- 1 Hyatt Regency Dallas hotel chair : $67

- Getting your best friend a pair of headsets for half off and a small womens hoddie for doing a backflip off a wall, then deciding to put the hoodie on and try a frontflip off a chair... breaking the chair in half... getting security called on you just becuase you were trying to impress some chicks..... PRICELESS.


Andrew.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOORAY!

It was wonderfult to see you do back flips off of Lowery the other night.

I'll check here often for all sorts of news.

You have GOT to see "Scratch", the documentary about turntablism. I bought it for Phillip for Christmas... it is awesome. All of the pioneers of turntabling are on there. Fascinating.

Later!

Anonymous said...

LOL IMI N SCSEI ON UR COPETER AND IM LEACIN U A COMENT

Anonymous said...

Hey,

When ever I surf on web I never forget to visit this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]houseofreaktor.blogspot.com is filled with quality info. Let me tell you one thing guys, some time we really forget to pay attention towards our health. Let me present you with one fact here. Research presents that almost 50% of all USA grownups are either fat or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is not like piece of cake. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am writer of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for fast weight loss.